How many of these indefinite solitary prisoners are going insane? How many have committed suicide? This certainly does seem wrong, no matter the crime.
No Cruel and Unusual Punishment? What Have We Become?
SOURCE: Criminal Justice Program
Please scroll ⇓ down ⇓ to share your thoughts in the comments below!
Related Articles From Across The Web:
- The impossible injustice of Talha Ahsan’s extradition and detention
- Feds to Open New Supermax Prison Cells at “Gitmo North”
- George Will: Solitary Confinement Is Torture
- Utah Supermax Prisoners Report Being “Treated Like an Animal”
- American gulag
- COLUMN – Solitary confinement is the everyday torture in America’s prisons
- Would You Call This Cruel and Unusual Punishment?
- Solitary confinement’s toll
- Hannity Explodes After Being Confronted By ThinkProgress About Previous Offer To Be Waterboarded For Charity
- Where Waterboarding Torture Derived From
No Cruel and Unusual Punishment? What Have We Become? was last modified: November 16th, 2014 by GravitySailor