As time passes 9/11 is becoming a foggy memory for many, but to an increasing number of professional architects, engineers, physicists and other scientists—9/11 remains a troubling cover-up of the controlled demolition of WTC Building 7. I am typically laughed off if I even bring this topic up, but I challenge everyone to watch the Architects & Engineers 9/11 Truth video, and then draw your own conclusion. Some of the most troubling facts:
- Building 7 suffered only minor office fires, no plane or debris strike, but yet it failed completely in 6 seconds.
- The building fell at the rate of gravity for the 1st 100 feet, this requires zero resistance, which requires explosives.
- The heat generated from an office fire is not nearly sufficient to melt structural steel.
- All evidence from Building 7 was immediately removed from the scene, 400 trucks per day, and all scrap steel shipped to China for immediate recycling.
- Nano-thermite was recovered in dust, NIST refuses to confirm tests.
- The NIST (The National Institute of Standards and Technology) did not follow standard procedure for testing, and they did NOT test for explosive nor thermite.
- Building 7 fell evenly and consistently with controlled demolitions according to demolition experts. The uniformity of the fall requires that all lower supports fail at exactly the same time.
- Demolition expert Danny Jowenko, one of world’s leading building demolition experts,was killed in a one-car accident last week when his car slammed into a tree. Jowenko received international attention as the expert who unequivocally described the collapse of Building 7 at the World Trade Center on 911 as a “demolition.”
Please watch the videos and share your thoughts.