WTC Building 7 Collapses in 6 Seconds, Begins With Free Fall
As time passes 9/11 is becoming a foggy memory for many, but to an increasing number of professional architects, engineers, physicists and other scientists—9/11 remains a troubling cover-up of the controlled demolition of WTC Building 7. I am typically laughed off if I even bring this topic up, and I accept that the main towers were brought down by the planes and the heat weakening the steel, but building 7 is an entirely different matter.
My key problem is the entire building 7 falling in complete free-fall for the first 6 seconds. In order for free-fall to occur evenly, almost all, or a large majority of structural supports would have to fail (or be removed) simultaneously. There was a fire in a corner of building 7, but nothing like the inferno within the main towers. There simply was not enough damage to remove the majority of structural support all at the same time. Watch the videos and form your own conclusions.
Some of the most troubling facts:
- Building 7 suffered only minor office fires, no plane or debris strike, but yet it failed completely in 6 seconds.
- The building fell at the rate of gravity for the 1st 100 feet, this requires zero resistance, which requires explosives.
- The heat generated from an office fire can weaken steel, but this would require a very large fire acrss the entire building, there was no such fire.
- All evidence from Building 7 was immediately removed from the scene, 400 trucks per day, and all scrap steel shipped to China for immediate recycling.
- Nano-thermite was recovered in dust, NIST refuses to confirm tests.
- The NIST (The National Institute of Standards and Technology) did not follow standard procedure for testing, and they did NOT test for explosive nor thermite.
- Building 7 fell evenly and consistently with controlled demolitions according to demolition experts. The uniformity of the fall requires that all lower supports fail at exactly the same time.
- Demolition expert Danny Jowenko, one of world’s leading building demolition experts,was killed in a one-car accident last week when his car slammed into a tree. Jowenko received international attention as the expert who unequivocally described the collapse of Building 7 at the World Trade Center on 911 as a “demolition.”
Proof of Thermite Use?
Mark G Capolupo